- We have installed disinfectant dispensers on every floor and in all entrances.
- Throughout South Tyrol it is mandatory to wear a mask when meeting people or at distances of less than 2 meters. You will receive one for free upon your arrival.
- The distance rule does not apply to people traveling together or living together (families, couples).
- Cleaning protocols and behavioral instructions have been placed in all common areas.
- Check-in can be done online to shorten contact times on arrival.
- Check-out can be done through our infotablets, including online payment.
- We have adjusted our conditions of sale : A cancellation caused by Covid-19 - for example a quarantine, the inability to move to other regions, a contagion - is free even up to the day before arrival.
Cleaning of rooms and common areas
- Our cleaning protocols have been modified and strengthened. Basically, after normal cleaning, a disinfection cycle is performed on all contact surfaces and floors.
- After departure, the rooms remain empty for at least 36 hours and our employees do not enter them. Then they are cleaned, disinfected and completely sterilized with an aerosol system of Swiss Hygiene Technologies GmbH.
- In-room components such as telephone, remote control, information tablet, wellness bag and upholstery are disinfected after each departure.
- All common areas are disinfected twice a day. Contact surfaces such as elevator buttons, door handles and tables are continuously cleaned.
- If you wish, you have the option of NOT cleaning the room on request, and therefore avoid visiting the maid.
- There are bottles of disinfectant in the room, which you can take with you during the day.
- They are constantly updated and wear masks and protective gloves.
- Before starting work, body temperature is measured. In case of fever, they are sent directly to the home and instructed to discuss how to proceed with the family doctor.
- They undergo a certified Covid-19 rapid test at least every two weeks.
- Our service staff in the bar and restaurant work with FFP2 masks
Eat and drink :)
- Our premises offer generous spaces, which means that the distances between the tables are well over 2 meters.
- Our ventilation system has been updated with UV disinfection, which allows us to introduce sterile air into the premises.
- After breakfast and dinner, the premises are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The buffets for breakfast and dinner will be available, but only with mask and gloves. At the table itself you should not wear masks.
- We also offer breakfast and dinner as a room service option. You can easily order them from your tablet or mobile phone. The same goes for the daily menu, and the lists of drinks and wines, also available electronically.
- The entire outdoor area is in operation: the outdoor swimming pool, the whirlpool and the lawn for sunbathing can be used without restrictions if the distances are kept.
- Disinfectants are available for cleaning the beds. The towels will be in the room and not in the rooms accessible to the public.
- To date, our saunas and relaxation rooms will not be authorized to start operating. In order to use them, we should obtain a negative Covid-19 rapid test result from our guests, which is not yet available today. But we will try to create such an opportunity as soon as a test is available.
Hiking and mountain biking
- The lifts and mountain huts start their activity as expected from the beginning of June. The corresponding regulations also apply here.
- We offer a snack service so that you can bring your packed lunch if you don't want to stop in a refuge.
- Outdoors, wearing a mask is only necessary if you get close to other people. Our mountains offer plenty of space to enjoy the genuine air :)
- During the guided excursions we will ensure that there is an adequate distance between the participants. There is a limited number of 8 participants and, if necessary, the number of guided excursions per week would be raised above 4. For lunch we team up with the huts to keep distances.