- We have installed disinfectant dispensers on every floor and in all entrances.
- Throughout South Tyrol it is mandatory to wear a mask when meeting people at distances of less than 1 meter. You will receive one for free upon your arrival.
- The distance rule does not apply to people traveling together or living together (families, couples).
- Check-in can be done online to shorten contact times on arrival.
- Check-out can be done through our infotablets, including online payment.
- We have adjusted our conditions of sale : A cancellation caused by Covid-19 - for example a quarantine, the inability to move to other regions, a contagion of one of the travellers - is free up to three days before arrival.
Cleaning of rooms and common areas
- Our cleaning protocols have been modified and strengthened. Basically, after normal cleaning, a disinfection cycle is performed on all contact surfaces and floors.
- All common areas are disinfected twice a day. Contact surfaces such as elevator buttons, door handles and tables are continuously cleaned.
- If you wish, you have the option of NOT cleaning the room on request, and therefore avoid visiting the maid.
- We added air sterilizers in the common areas for added safety during cold winter days.
- They are constantly updated and wear, when needed, masks and protective gloves.
- Before starting work, body temperature is measured. In case of fever, they are sent directly to the home and instructed to discuss how to proceed with the family doctor.
- Tested Staff: We undergo a certified Covid-19 antigenic test at least every two weeks.
Eat and drink :)
- Our premises offer generous spaces, which means that the distances between the tables are well over 2 meters.
- Our ventilation system has been updated with UV disinfection, which allows us to introduce sterile air into the premises.
- After breakfast and dinner, the premises are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- You will be able to enjoy our buffets, by wearing a mask.
- The entire area is in operation: the outdoor swimming pool, the whirlpool and the lawn for sunbathing can be used without restrictions if the distances are kept. Also the finnish sauna is operating, and usable with a simple reservation.
- Disinfectants are available for cleaning the beds. The towels will be in the room and not only in the rooms accessible to the public.
- To date, our steam bath and biosauna will not be authorized to start operating.
- For the coming winter, we plan to keep the wellness area open later in the evening, to avoid having bigger crowds there. Also, we will operate our biosauna as a regular finnish sauna, effectively doubling the number of available saunas.
Skiing, Hiking and mountain biking
- The lifts and mountain huts operate normally. The corresponding regulations (distancing and masks, where needed) also apply here.
- The lifts have raised the speed with which they operate, in an attemp to avoid overfilling the abins and at the same time to minimize the queues.
- During the guided excursions we will ensure that there is an adequate distance between the participants. There is a limited number of 8 participants and, if necessary, the number of guided excursions per week would be raised above 4. For lunch we team up with the huts to keep distances.
- We added more alternative itineraries for those whom would like to try some alternatives to skiing. In case that the lifts are not allowed to operate, we will switch our guided excursions to hiking trips, snow-shoeing and skiing trips (with the help of our shuttle).