- We have installed disinfectant dispensers on every floor and in all entrances.
- Throughout South Tyrol it is mandatory to wear a mask when meeting people at distances of less than 1 meter. You will receive one for free upon your arrival.
- The distance rule does not apply to people traveling together or living together (families, couples).
- Check-in can be done online to shorten contact times on arrival.
- Check-out can be done through our infotablets, including online payment.
- We have adjusted our conditions of sale : A cancellation caused by Covid-19 - for example a quarantine, the inability to move to other regions, a contagion of one of the travellers - is free up to three days before arrival.
Cleaning of rooms and common areas
- Our cleaning protocols have been modified and strengthened. Basically, after normal cleaning, a disinfection cycle is performed on all contact surfaces and floors.
- All common areas are disinfected twice a day. Contact surfaces such as elevator buttons, door handles and tables are continuously cleaned.
- If you wish, you have the option of NOT cleaning the room on request, and therefore avoid visiting the maid.
- We added air sterilizers in the common areas for added safety during cold winter days.
- They are constantly updated and wear, when needed, masks and protective gloves.
- Before starting work, body temperature is measured. In case of fever, they are sent directly to the home and instructed to discuss how to proceed with the family doctor.
- They undergo a certified Covid-19 rapid test at least every two weeks.
Eat and drink :)
- Our premises offer generous spaces, which means that the distances between the tables are well over 2 meters.
- Our ventilation system has been updated with UV disinfection, which allows us to introduce sterile air into the premises.
- After breakfast and dinner, the premises are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- You will be able to enjoy our buffets, by wearing a mask.
- The entire area is in operation: the outdoor swimming pool, the whirlpool and the lawn for sunbathing can be used without restrictions if the distances are kept. Also the finnish sauna is operating, and usable with a simple reservation.
- Disinfectants are available for cleaning the beds. The towels will be in the room and not only in the rooms accessible to the public.
- To date, our steam bath and biosauna will not be authorized to start operating. In order to use them, we should obtain a negative Covid-19 rapid test result from our guests, which is not yet available today. But we will try to create such an opportunity as soon as a test is available.
- For the coming winter, we plan to keep the wellness area open later in the evening, to avoid having bigger crowds there.
Skiing, Hiking and mountain biking
- The lifts and mountain huts operate normally. The corresponding regulations (distancing and masks, where needed) also apply here.
- The lifts have raised the speed with which they operate, in an attemp to avoid overfilling the abins and at the same time to minimize the queues.
- During the guided excursions we will ensure that there is an adequate distance between the participants. There is a limited number of 8 participants and, if necessary, the number of guided excursions per week would be raised above 4. For lunch we team up with the huts to keep distances.
- We added more alternative itineraries for those whom would like to try some alternatives to skiing.