In conforming to our ‘best Alpine’ commitment to quality, our Interski Hotel in Val Gardena fulfils the following criteria:
- Best Location: Our hotel is in the most beautiful hiking region of the Alps… the Dolomites. The numerous, signposted hiking paths begin right on our doorstep and the entrances to the cable cars are also a stone’s throw away. The Sassolungo and the Sella are always visible.
- Knowledge and Experience of the Alps: Passionate and experienced hiking experts are always available in our hotel to answer any questions you may have when you’re planning your tours. The landlord is always happy to help as well, offering his own hiking tips and inside knowledge about the area. At the hiking information desk and the hiking map table in our bar, you can find a great deal of material to help you, too.
- Guided Hikes: Three days per week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday – you are invited to take part in a free guided tour with our mountain guide, Hubert. Whether you want a family-friendly tour or a special summit experience, each hike promises you a unique journey of discovery in the countryside.
- Equipment Service: For your hiking excursion, we will be delighted to provide you with rucksacks, hiking poles, drinks bottles and maps, free of charge! This will ensure you’re prepared for all eventualities on your hike.
- Hiker’s Taxi: If you want to try a completely new route, we will be happy to provide you with a transfer to your desired starting position in the region.
- Spa: After an eventful day in the countryside, you can relax in our panoramic sauna, in the steam baths or in our new infinity pool. Alternatively, you can enjoy a relaxing massage using products containing Alpine herbs, something that is very important to us.
- Indulgent and Healthy Cuisine: Our landlady will spoil you with special culinary treats from the region, delicious wholefoods and vegetarian dishes each and every day. We will also be delighted to prepare gluten free meals for you, as well as typical South Tyrolean specialities.